Electronic Music Production course
Start date: 13th May 2019 (duration 10 weeks). Mondays 6-8pm. Cost: £300
We also offer 1-1 tuition arranged as required from £35 per hour
Free 20 minutes consultation session
Learn how to create contemporary electronic and dance music using modern Digital Audio Workstations, including Logic Pro, Pro-Tools, Reason and Ableton Live. Learn the process of Electronic Music Production, including programming loops and beats, sound design, and mixing and mastering, to create your own tracks. This course is suitable for beginners, but even if you have experience creating music for sometime you can benefit from this course and improve and develop your electronic music production skills further.
· To provide participants with the opportunity to develop an electronic music catalogue
· To equip participants with an all round understanding of the principles of electronic music creation and production.
· To enable participants to improve their music creation and production skills
By the end of the course participants will:
· Have worked on a number of electronic music compositions
· Understand how to create and develop loops and beats.
· Understand about sampling and synthesis and be able to use this knowledge to create their own sounds.
· Learn about the principles of mixing and mastering.
· Develop their understanding of music theory and structure and apply it to their chosen genre.
About Sound Gallery Studios
Sound Gallery Studios provide a range of music technology and music production courses which provide participants with the skills they need to create their own music using iMac computers with the help of music professionals. We have designed courses and workshops which go beyond the nuts and bolts of software education and aim to inspire you to create, record and produce your own music.