This course is an introduction into building, composing and producing electronic music in the context of contemporary and modern genres, including Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Hip-Hop and electronic dance music. Learn about the musical elements involved in building and structuring music within a modern DAW, such as Logic Pro. Participants will create, build and produce a song in 10 hours in a logical step-by-step process. Suitable for 14+ year olds.
Starts: Summer 2019. Duration: 10 hours
· To provide participants with the opportunity to compose an original electronic music track in the genre of their choice.
· To introduce participants to the principles of electronic music creation and production.
· To enable participants to explore music creation and production skills
By the end of the course participants will:
· Have produced their own electronic music composition.
· Understand how to create beats.
· Understand the basics of dance music construction.
· Learn about the principles of mixing.
· Explore electronic music software.
We also offer 1-1 tuition to be arranged as required from £35 per hour
For more information and to book a place in the course, please contact Maria Peters through our website or call the studio: 01392-495301
At Sound Gallery Studios we have carefully designed courses and workshops which go beyond the nuts and bolts of software education and aim to inspire you to create, record and produce your own music with the help of music industry professionals. Whether you are a beginner or have advance knowledge of music production, our courses will help you take your music to the next level. We also run masterclasses in association with the Analogue to Digital Music Expo and our education partners: Time+Space, Native Instruments, Integrity Records and Super Audio Mastering.